Sunday, October 19, 2014

Kitchen Update October 19

This week in the kitchen was more tedious and focused than last week. We worked on just the floor, all week long. Monday night I cemented and screwed down the tile backer boards.


On Tuesday I started tiling. Here I'm dry-fitting the tiles to see where I want to start

And here's Tuesday's work. It took more than 4 hours to get this little bit done because I didn't know what I was doing. 

Wednesday night a friend came over and helped. In another 4 hours we got most of the rest put in. You can't see it here, but there's a 2-inch gap between the tiles and the wall, and I hadn't tiled under the sink yet either. 

Friday and Saturday night Caroline and I finished up the tiling! 

 We still need to grout it tomorrow and then we can move at least the stove back in.


No comments: