Sunday, July 6, 2014

Home Again!

WHEW!  Guys.  It has been a crazy month.  I have been home for like 5 days of it.  And here I am, finally home!  And man, do I have a lot of blog posts to write!  This month I have spent 5 days in the boundary waters, then 18 hours at home, then 8 days in Europe, then 5 days at home, then 5 days in North Dakota, then 30 minutes at home (literally--we came home to pick up Michael, then drove off!), then spent 3 days in Michigan, and now we are all home!  Well, except Ryan.  He is spending this week at my parents' house in North Dakota and attending a Lego Robotics day camp.  He is super excited!

Oh, and in the 5 days and 18.5 hours that I have been home this month, I also made 3 Elsa dresses for my nieces, and one graduation t-shirt quilt for a friend.  And while I was in Europe, Michael took a crow bar to our kitchen to start a remodeling project!  I am actually excited about this one, but I am aware that this project is probably going to drag on and on and on and on.  ANd it kind of bites not having a functioning kitchen.  But oh well!  Here's to a mostly new and totally improved kitchen!

So, yes, I have a lot of blog posts to write!  But tonight I am going to spend my time decompressing from our last month and picking up the house.  But here is a picture of my cute kids, because I know why you guys actually come to this blog :)





No comments: