Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Visit From Reeny and Marcy!

A couple of weeks ago we were lucky enough to have Reeny and Marcy drop by and spend the afternoon with us!  Oh how I love having family close enough to visit!    We LOVE Reeny and Marcy and their whole family.  All of Michael's aunts are so loving and so sweet to our kids.  I don't have words to describe how grateful I am to have married in to such an amazing family, and I'm so glad to live close enough to enjoy it! 

So Reeny and Marcy spent the afternoon with us, playing with the kids, handing out the fun toys a treats they brought along for them, treating us to a delicious homemade taco dinner (Marcy makes a mean pico de gallo), and just laughing and chatting.  It was such a great afternoon!  I wish we could have hung out for longer, but they were in town for some shopping for one evening and then back to Wisconsin the next day!  I consider it a pretty huge mistake that last August was the first time I went to visit the Brackets since we've lived here--I missed out on 3 years of totally awesome treks over to Green Bay!  It's not a mistake I'll make again!  We can't wait to come again sometime this summer!  We love you!



No comments: