Monday, March 24, 2014

Sisters

Having Danica in town for Ryan's baptism was so nice.  I love being able to spend time with my sisters, and spending time all together is even better!  Monday night, the day after the baptism, our family headed down to Kelly's house for dinner with Danica and Zack.  It was so much fun.  Family just brings such a deep happiness.  It's like there's a sort of craving that I don't even really notice, but then once we're together, it's filled, and that's when I notice it!  Anyways, it is just so nice to spend time together.  It was a fun night having dinner together, and then the next day, Danica and I took the kids to the Mall of America before heading up north to Mom and Dad's house.  We had a lot of fun together.  I love my sisters!  We need to get together more often.  Period.

Hanging out at home:


Hannica (get it?  Hannah and Danica) understandably scared by the ninja statues:

Here they are, about to attack:




Zack and Ryan, doing Erector Set in Ryan's room:


Danica and Sophie having a tea party:


Danica and Evelyn, sharing a laugh!



Sister selfies.




We're weird.  But at least we're weird together.





Love these two.


Hannica again :)



This one is a little blurry, but I love it.  Hannah sure does love her Aunt Danica:




Sophie riding the carousel at the Mall of America: 


Calvin and Sophie loved the bumper cars!



Ryan and myself, about to go on a great big roller coaster:


Danica and Sophie, riding a not as big roller coaster:


It was so great to be together.  Love my family.

No comments: