Friday, March 14, 2014

A Day With Lily


Hello, World!  Guess what?  I repel technology and my hard drive crashed and I used that as an excuse not to blog for a REALLY long time!  But now it's fixed (okay, Michael may have fixed it a few weeks ago...), and so I am back, with a lot of catching up to do!  We'll start with our Lily Day in January!
 
So in January I went out to lunch one day with Ken, Kelly, Hannah, Sophie, Lily, Cora and my dad.  We had a lovely lunch, and meanwhile Lily and Sophie hatched a plan that they were totally, definitely going to have a sleepover that night.  So, on a whim, I said, sure, Lily could come sleep over!  And so she did.  The girls had so much fun!  I was having a pretty crummy morning that morning, too, but it really turned around doing some fun things with the girls.  We did nails and did hair, and even painted a pink streak in their hair with some hair spray paint.  It was just really, really fun.  I love having cousins close enough to do things like this with.  Such a fun day!

Here we are, with the "before" shot:

 

The "after" shots:



I love how they love each other:


 Silly girls:




Aren't these girls so beautiful?  I love them.

 

And after the pictures, of course, it was time to jump on the bed and sing "Roar".  I can't figure out how to edit this video, since my old new hard drive doesn't have imovie on it...So if you don't want to watch 4 minutes of this, start at 2:47 and go to about 3:24.  It's cute.  I promise.



 Thanks for coming over, Lily!  We love you to bits.







No comments: