Wednesday, August 21, 2013

When Hannah Takes a Good Nap...

Fun things happen!  The kids spent the morning, unbeknownst to me, building "candy machines" out of legos.  Then they came to me and matter-of-factly told me that we now needed candy for their machines.  So, we transferred a snoozing Hannah to her carseat, went to the store, bought some m&ms, came home, had lunch and then did the machines as an after lunch treat.  The kids had so much fun showing me how their machines worked.  I had so much fun watching them have so much fun!  I'm a lucky lady.

Getting the machines ready:


Calvin's is all set!


And it works!



 Ryan testing his out!  Success!




Calvin made his guys play soccer with m&ms:


Sophie was very happy to be eating m&ms:


Calvin made his guy go swimming in candy:


My three little goofballs:


**********************************************************

Also, when Hannah takes a good nap, she is super duper happy!


Love this little goober!


1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

You're such a good mom! And I LOVE Hannah's outfit!