Monday, August 5, 2013

4 months old

Hannah turned 4 months old on Friday.  She is getting so big so fast!  Today she is a little sad because of her immunizations, so I'm getting extra Hannah cuddles.  She is so sweet.  Baby girl looks healthy as can be, and weighed in at 15 pounds, 5 oz (85th %), is 24.5 inches long (50th %) and has a head circumference of 15.75 inches (50th %).  So in the last 2 months she gained 3.5 pounds and grew 3.5 inches.  Go Hannah!

Hannah is getting pretty good at playing with her hanging toys and likes to roll on to her side.  She still loves to look at her baby friend in the mirror and still loves her mobile in her crib.  She's getting better at sleeping, and a couple of times a week now she will do a 7 to 9 hour stretch at night.  The other times it's more like 4 or 5.  But not too bad!  I like that I can see her progress in things, even like sleeping longer or eating faster.  She's a reliable kid, sort of a slow and steady wins the race type.  I wonder if this will eventually play out into her personality.

She is still my most cuddly baby, which makes me happy.  She's loving her Daddy these days, and almost always hams it up for him when he gets home from work.  She likes Calvin and Sophie, but she really loves Ryan.  He knows how to play with her and smile at her the way she likes, and I think she knows when he is the one playing with her, that she'll be safe and comfy and happy. 

Hannah loves to grab her clothes and eat them.  It's especially easy when she'd in a dress.  She always has it in her hands, chewing on it.  It's the same with her blankets.  She still has a healthy relationship her binky.  She can do without it, but it really does help calm her down when she's upset.  In other news, I found a birthmark on her ankle this week, and I'm still thinking she'll end up with reddish hair.  And I am so SO excited to take her to Pittsburgh with my mom on Thursday for her to meet her Aunt Danica.  Yay!

So, that's the Hannah update.  I took her out to do a couple of pictures this morning, but it ended up being pretty chilly, so I only got a couple.  But enjoy!



We sure do love our sweet girl!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Sweet little Hannah. Good pictures!

Angela said...

Such a sweetie! Does't seem fair how fast these last 4 months have gone does it? Oh and question for you- did you just recently buy the bow she's wearing? I had some just like that for Emily that I've loved and still use- but some have worn out a bit. I've been trying to find them, but can't find them anywhere.