Friday, July 26, 2013

Good for a laugh.

So, Monday was my lovely sister Kelly's birthday.  To celebrate, I took the kids to her house while Ken and Luke were on a fishing trip, and we had a sleepover!  It was awesome, and I will post more about it later, but I thought these two little ladies were especially hilarious.  It was fun to watch.


I'm bored.  And slightly grumpy.



Oh, look, a baby.


She is a happy baby!


 I should go check this out.


 She's still not all that fun.


 Wait, what's this?  A binky?


I shall try it out.


Wait, I think it's supposed to go in there.



Here, I'll get it for you.


Nope.


Oh, you dropped it again.


Open your mouth!


Al...most...got...it....


There!




And this is Cora yanking it back out afterwards.



Love these little girlies!



1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

These pictures are hilarious! How lucky that Cora & Hannah have each other.