Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Halloween!

Well, it's been about a month since the last post, whoops!  So, I figured it's high time I posted about Halloween.  We had a great Halloween this year!  We carved pumpkins with friends on Sunday evening, and then on Halloween we were watching a couple of friends at our house, so I made some creepy Halloween treats!  The kids had fun with them, and we had a great time.  Then, when our friends went home, I let the kids open their bags from Auntie Janny and they went beserk.  Candy, coloring books, Halloween cups, you name it!  They used the bags for trick or treating later, and left Janny's treats in there, so we only went up and down our little street and the kids were feeling pretty proud of how full their bags were!  It was a nice evening, and we had fun being together.  And of course, the kids had fun getting candy. 

Here are some pictures of our little munchkins:

My little piggy:



Little piggy checking out her tail:


Where's Waldo!



Ryan requested to be a leaf this year.  I couldn't even find an online tutorial, so we blazed our own trail and made this baby up from scratch.




All three getting ready to trick or treat.  Calvin is wearing his winter coat underneath his Waldo shirt.  He said, "Hey Mom!  Now I'm CHUBBY WALDO!!!!"



Sophie out for a Halloween stroll.  She just loved her bag!  Thanks, Janny!





I do have pictures of the pumpkin carving and the creepy treats, but they are on the other camera, and I have looked high and low for it with no luck!  So maybe next time!

3 comments:

Marianne P. said...

Tbat is so completely adorable!

Marianne P. said...

That's so utterly adorable!

AnnaMarie said...

Better late than never. I love Ryan hanging from the tree!