Sunday, July 22, 2012

Liberia

Caroline and I were sorting through papers in my office this afternoon, and Ryan came in.

In his very Ryan way he said "Mom, Dad, guess what. One of the hotwheels cars is from Liberia!".



"REALLY?" we responded in our very supportive-but-incredulous voices. "Bring it in here and show us."

He brought in the car and a kids dictionary which had all of the flags of the world (as of about 1985) in it.

Sure enough, right above the rear wheels was a little flag. And sure enough it was the Liberian flag!



"I read about this a few days ago. I saw the flag on the car and was just wondering what it was so I looked it up and there was just one word 'Liberia'".

That's Ryan for you.

3 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Wow. I'm super impressed. It is going to be fun watching (virtually anyway) Ryan grow up!

Emily said...

That is impressive!

Elizabeth said...

GENIUS!