Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's practically a crime...

...that I haven't posted these pictures sooner.  Way, way back at the end of November we were up in Ironwood for Thanksgiving and got to go with Grandpa and the whole gang to go pick out and chop down a Christmas tree.  The kids had SO much fun.  It was such a great day.  After a lot of looking and a little debate, we found the perfect tree.  Ryan got to attempt to saw for a little while, but as I recall he decided the needles were too pokey.  So Grandpa and Michael finished the job, and James and Grandpa and Michael hauled it back to the car.  It was so fun to get to go and pick it out, and it was indeed a perfect Christmas tree. 

Feast your eyes on these adorable pictures!


Here are Christy and Calvin, setting out to find a tree:


Ryan carried the saw.   He took the job seriously.


Boy, did Sophie ever have a fun time with Uncle James.



I thought this one was especially awesome.  See that look on James' face?  That's the look of a man who knows he is about to get boogered.


Part of the gang looking for "the one".

 
Ryan, about to take his turn with the saw:


Calvin, just excited to be there!


Me and Christy:


Sophie had a great time with her Daddy.


I laugh every time I see this one:


And  I love this one:


Doing laps with Sophie:



Sophie wasn't too sure about this game...


Me and my girl:


Calvin in front of the tree:


Sophie and Christy having fun:


I like this one.  James looks so stoic.  Like he  doesn't even care that he just got boogered.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Super, super, super cute. What a fun time! Next year I'm going to a tree farm for our tree.