Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Adorable.

Guess what I've been doing these past couple of days? That's right, a whole lotta this:


I am currently in D.C. snuggling my brand new nephew, William Kemp Pease.  And he is 100% adorable.  I love him to pieces.  He is such a sweet little baby.  I kept him with me last night so Marianne and Seth could get some sleep, and he was a little angel.  He was a whopper, weighing in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce, so there is a whole lot of William to love! 
Marianne and Seth are such great parents.  It is so fun to watch them oooh and aaah over their sweet little boy.  He certainly is lucky.  Here are some pictures from the last couple of days:

Sweet William, hanging out on his boppy:


Snug as a bug in a rug:


I love this one.  He is so curious about everything, he can hardly sit still.  Such a fun boy!



Only 10 days old and look how strong he is already!


Marianne getting her snuggles:



William and his daddy:


4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, those are some great pictures! He really is strong! Can't wait to see more, and REALLY can't wait to meet him in person!

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, those are some great pictures! He really is strong! Can't wait to see more, and REALLY can't wait to meet him in person!

Lindsey Hicks said...

Great pictures. I can't believe how strong he is!

Emily said...

What a cutie!!