Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SNOW DAY!

Just take a look at that snow!  The kids were chomping at the bit to get out there and play in it this morning, and Uncle Benjamin and Aunt Christy didn't disappoint!  I love how excited the boys are in this picture.


 Even Sophie put on a brave face for a while...



That's a picnic table right there--that's how deep the snow was!  Above picnic table height.  Crazy.


Sophie liked having Christy pull her around in the sled:


And Ryan LOVED helping Benjamin snowblow.  Can you tell?




 Sophie sure loves that Aunt Christy!


 Giving me a grumpy face:



I love how much Ryan loves the snow.  What a happy boy!


These pictures were taken from the driveway after it was cleared.  That's like a good 4 to 5 feet!



Benjamin relaxing after a job well done.


3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Yes! I knew we'd get some blogs while you're in Ironwood! :)

Awesome snow! That is fantastic! And best of all, having Benjamin & Christy around to take them in it! We played in ours, too, but it was a soggy, melty 5 inches. :)

Amber said...

Holy cow. We hit 85 today. But I'm glad there are places with snow I can visit for brief periods of time :)

Ben and Anna said...

that's a lotta snow. I sometimes forget that it's winter in other places :).