Friday, July 1, 2011

July already??

I can't believe it's July already!  This summer is flying by.  So, in the interest of getting back to blogging about what we are actually up to right now, I am squeezing my last 2 posts from our trip to Utah into one post.  Sorry for the picture overload! 
Some of my very favorite moments during our trip were just nice, ordinary activities like taking a walk all together or going to the park.  It was so great to just be able to enjoy hanging out with my parents.  I love them so much, and I miss living close to them!  Here are some pictures from a walk we all took together on a lovely, lazy Sunday afternoon:


Sophie ready to go!


Grandma with Calvin and Sophie:


Ha!  Love this one of Luke!


The whole gang:


Grandma and Kelly helping out Lily:


Mom and Dad watching everybody running along:


And now for some of my favorite pictures of the entire trip.  We all went to the park one afternoon and the kids had SO much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was just relaxing, happy and prefect. Here they are:

Grandpa was a trooper and pushed Calvin and Luke on the swings forever, and boy did they love it!




Mom and Dad.  They make such a great couple, through and through!


Grandpa and Ryan.


I love this one so much:


And I love these pictures so much, too


My dad has always been so tender and loving, and it makes me so happy to see my kids get to enjoy spending time with him as much as I do.  He is such an awesome grandpa!


Grandpa pushing Kelly and Luke together--I love how happy they all look!


Me and Luke:


Me and my pal, Kelly:


Me, Mom and Kelly:


Lily running around CRAZY:


Kelly and little Lil:


No comments: