Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holy Snow!

Wow, did it ever snow last night!  I was coming home from the gym last night at about 9:30 and the roads and driveways were all clear without a flake in sight.  When I got home I told Michael I didn't think we were going to get much snow.  Ha. 


Ok, this one is actually from the last snowfall, but I had to start off with it because it is like my favorite picture of Sophie ever:


All the rest are from today.  Here's Calvin helping me sweep off the cars.  Yes he's wearing Sophie's hat.  But it's too big for her and it's the warmest one I have that fits him :)


 And showing off how deep the snow is:


And here's Ryan jumping off the porch:







And scaling the tree in our front yard:


Me making a snow angel:


Michael hard at work!


Love the snow on his brows and lashes.




Mr. Rosy Cheeks thawing out on the couch.


Gotta love Minnesota winters!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, you guys took advantage of that snowfall! We stayed in. :) I love that first one of Sophie, too!