Saturday, November 13, 2010

SNOW!!!

Well, we finally got our first snow of the season, and what a snow it was!  Last night the kids and I came down to Eagan to spend time with Kelly and the kids while Ken was on a scout campout.  We had a sleepover and what do you know?  When we woke up this morning there was a beautiful, fluffy 7 inches on the ground!  So, of course we got the kids all bundled up and let them run wild.  They had so much fun and were so excited to be playing in the snow.   We had to borrow some snow clothes, so Calvin was looking pretty awesome in hot pink snow pant and cowgirl boots.  Sweet.  Anyways, it was lots of fun to play in the snow--perfect for snowmen!  I love the first snow of the season.  It's always fun, at least for a couple of weeks :)  Here are some pictures of all the fun:















And here's how I found Ryan when he had finally fallen asleep last night.  I can only imagine what he was doing right there when he suddenly just got too tired to be awake any more...


And the girlies in the tub this morning:




We had so much fun, so thanks for having us, Kelly!  Yay for snow!

3 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Cute pictures!

Benjamin Moore said...

I miss the snow! It's just cold here and i don't like it... I want to break out my skis on the Swiss mountains!

Benjamin Moore said...

I miss the snow! It's just cold here right now. And I really want to break out my skis on these Swiss mountains!