Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free Christmas Cards? YES.

So, my friend tipped me off to this great Christmas card deal.  Last year I did my blog book from Shutterfly and it turned out beautifully. This year, thanks to his awesome deal, I'm trying out Shutterfly for our very first Christmas card attempt.  Exciting, I know.
 

One thing I really like is that you can include your Christmas letter right on your card in some of their designs.  I really like this one and this one.  With over 100 designs to choose from, there is surely something that will be perfect for you! Check them all out here.

They also have gift ideas like personalized ornaments (here) and wall calendars (here).

Anyways, I thought maybe you all might like to know that you can get your Christmas cards for free, too, just for posting a blog about them. Sign up here.  Woohoo for free stuff!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for spreading the word! I was wondering where to get our cards from this year, and was searching for something as cheap as possible. (aka, printed on my own printer and incredibly ugly)
You're the bomb!