Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I dare you.

I dare you to find something cuter than this.  



On the way home from church in Ashland on Sunday, we passed some hay bales in a field.  I wish I could claim that it was my inner artist that made us stop and take this pictures, but it was really Michael who had the awesome idea (trespassing is a Sabbath-appropriate activity, right??).  Aww, these pictures seriously just melt my heart.  I love my sweet boys!
 
Happy on a hay bale:


Trying oh so hard to get it to budge.  Look at Ryan's face.  Classic.



Love love LOVE this one:


Ryan presenting me with the flowers he picked from the field for me.  He learned from the best!



And Calvin presenting me with the flowers he picked for me. 




Love love love love love.





2 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Too adorable, Caroline. Just too adorable.

Lindsey Hicks said...

Those are priceless. They should be published.