Monday, August 23, 2010

A lot to catch up on...


So, I have a lot to catch up on here in the blogosphere.  But I'm too lazy to do it.  So, instead, here are some funny pictures of my kids!

Here's Ryan, declaring himself king of the hill at a beach and park where we went swimming a few weeks ago:


And don't you love these of Calvin?  What a creature of habit.  The second we got this toy out for Sophie, he was right back in the saddle.  Except this time he was pretending to type really quickly on an imaginary computer.



And last, but certainly not least, my girl Sophie diggin the ear muffs that Michael so graciously lent her while some construction guys were jack-hammering our basement:

I love this last one.  It makes her look so chubby!

So, when I have a little more energy, I'll catch you all up.  But for now. I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Cute! Sophie is definitely not as chubby as that last one makes her look. :)