Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's the little things...

It's the little things that crack me up about Ryan. For example, a while ago I was doing laundry and Calvin was napping so Ryan was milling around with nothing to do. He saw me folding the laundry and said, "Ooooh, mom! Can I do something to help? CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLD UP ALL THE SMALL TOWELS???" So, of course I obliged. I quickly threw a few of the little towels that I had just folded into a heap and let Ryan go to work. This is what I found when he was done:


They were folded perfectly. He was absolutely meticulous about it. I watched him work, and it was pretty much adorable how hard he was working on each fold. He was so proud when he was all done, and I have to say, so was I! Thanks, Ryan! Our towels have never looked better!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Good job, Ryan! And cute bedspread, Caroline!