Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good Life.

Well, we've been having a lot of fun lately! On Saturday we drove up here to Ironwood for Abbey's graduation from high school. CONGRATULATIONS, ABBEY! We are so proud of you!


Isn't she gorgeous??



Hikaru also graduated with Abbey, although I somehow didn't get a picture of her in her cap and gown. She still has one more semester of school in Japan when she gets back. Congratulations, Hikaru! So, we came up to visit, attend graduation, and go to their graduation party. We had a blast! And although Michael headed home last night, the boys and I are staying through Saturday. They are, of course, having oh so much fun with their uncle and aunts and grandpa. I'll have to do another post with pictures of all the fun things we are up to, but for now, here are a couple of pictures of all of the Moore grandkids in the tub:

What cuties!



And here are a couple of pictures of Sophie's new (and only) trick:




That's right! She smiles! She started it a few weeks ago but catching it on camera is a bit of a challenge. Anyways, it just melts my heart. I love it! And I also love this picture:



And I never did post about the fun girls' night I had with Kelly a couple of weeks ago. Ken had to be gone on a scout overnight trip and Michael had a lot of work to catch up on, so I took the kids down to Eagan for a sleepover. We tucked the kids in with a movie:



and then we had a great time introducing Kelly to the Photobooth application on my MacBook. It was sooooo funny. We're totally mature adults. I promise. Check it out:

Fat head/Skinny head


Just good 'ol Kelly:


Twin Kellys? How great would that be??


Sucked into a vortex?


That is one tiny head.


Our avatars?


Swirly faces:


Not sure...


Superheroes:


It was really a lot of fun, so thanks for having us, Kelly! Love ya!


And Last, but not least, Happy Birthday to my wonderful father-in-law! Thanks for all you do for us! We love you, and the kids sure love you, too! Have a spectacular birthday!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Awww, look at those little Sophie smiles! And that's the best picture of Abbey. And you and Kelly are nuts...how fun.