Thursday, June 10, 2010

Evelyn's Dance Recital

So a few weeks ago the kids and I got to go see my niece Evelyn's dance recital for the little girls' dance class she was taking. They danced to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and it was just about the cutest thing ever. The best part was how proud she was of herself. It was just plain adorable. Here are a couple of pictures I took after she finished at the recital.

Me and my girl, Ev:


I love these pictures of Evie checking herself out in the mirror:






What a doll. Great job, Ev! It was fun to come and watch you!

3 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Too cute. Can't wait until I can put Katie & Jane in dance!

Amber said...

I think little girls in dance outfits are the CUTEST! Only like 3 years til you can enroll Sophie. I need to get Megan into it! Maybe in the fall.

Kelly said...

love these pictures! So much!