Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who's Who?



Ok, Sophie does look like Calvin a little bit, but she mostly just looks pretty much exactly like Ryan. So I was just curious to see if you all could tell the difference. Which one is Sophie and which one is Ryan?

Baby Number 1




Baby Number 2




Also, I have a lot to catch up on. But I thought posting more pics of Sophie right now might ruin the guessing game. So I'll give you (all 2 of you who will probably guess....) a little while to guess. But you should all know that Sophie slept a 7 hour stretch last night. Yessssss. Good to know that she's taking after Ryan in more ways than one!

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I KNOW! 1 is sophie, 2 is ryan
BTW, we get there in just barely over a week!!!!

Bart said...

I'm thinking #2 is Ryan.

Sarah said...

I'm going opposite from Liz.
1=Ryan and 2=sophie

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Aww, fun. If that pic of Ryan wasn't my all-time favorite baby picture, I might have had a harder time with it. But Liz is right. Miss you guys!

Janelle Dobson said...

uhhh...1 is Ryan and 2 is Sophie?

Christy said...

Hey! You switched them! Now Ryan is on top and Sophie is on the bottom.

Ben and Anna Bigelow said...

I think ryan is #2, because the picture is more fuzzy, and I'm guessing you have got a better camera now...plus, by the stretch of the had, #2 has a bigger head...which I will attribute to a boy thing :)

Lindsey Hicks said...

I think the 2nd one is Sophie.

Caity said...

My guess is 1 is Ryan and 2 is Sophie.

Abbeyfan said...

Ryan top
Sophie bottom

Angela said...

1-Sophie 2-Ryan ;)