Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Sophie!

Who can resist doing a photo shoot at the hospital? Not me! Here are some of my favorites from the ones I took this morning. I love my sweet baby girl! We're heading home in a few minutes, so I'm sure there will be more fun to come soon!

Sleeping Sophie:


Sweet little feet:



Can you tell she's a girl yet?



Pondering something very important, I'm sure:



More cute feet:



Her happy little grin (gas-induced or not) melts my heart:



We love our little sweetheart:


5 comments:

Michael said...

Awwwwww, shucks!

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Those are just beautiful, Caroline! She's going to be one girly girl. And if Ryan's been whispering in her ear, she's pondering garage doors.

Amber said...

I see some Ryan in her in those last two pics. Not quite sure what it is exactly, just reminds me of him when he was teeny.

Kelly said...

Okay, i love the headband. it turned out great! She's beautiful.

About the Parks' Team... said...

She is absolutely darling!!! I see quite a bit of Ryan in her :)