Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Garden Schedule

Here's our gardening calendar for this summer! It might be useful if you want to accidentally stop by when tomatoes are the ripest, or if you're trying to avoid zucchinni or peas.

Fridley, Minnesota Gardening Calendar


All of the plantings and transplantings should be on there now, and I'll add more harvest/picking dates as I read the seed packets. Basically we'll kick things off starting the weekend of April 2nd, and have something to do every weekend through October 8th, depending on the weather.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

You're funny (about avoiding certain vegetables). And I agree with Dad...waaaaay too much time on your hands.

Michael said...

Ask Caroline if I have to much time on my hands!

Without a calendar, how would I know when to plant our veggies? It lets me plan my precious time better!