Sunday, December 6, 2009

CRAFTY!

So, I have been busy lately with a couple of projects, and I thought I'd share. First of all, since we're having a GIRL, I decided to go whole hog and set up our TV. And you know if you have a TV then you need a place to put it. So, voila!


Now I just can't wait to show it to the baby...but that will have to wait. Anyways, I got pretty crazy and decided to do some piano modification. So, even though it gives away our secret hiding place (I know you all really honestly think we'll just watch Lightening McQueen, but...) here it is:


I'm very proud of it!

We decorated for Christmas and the place on the floor for the TV we had been using just didn't fit the bill, so I decided as long as I was feeling crafty, why not! So here is our piano TV hiding place with a computer inside. (And below what I made for our anniversary present for Caroline).


Anyways, that's probably about the extent of my crafty-ness for the next little while, but it was fun!

7 comments:

Michael said...

The bottom part of the Piano doens't have to be down to play movies, it can stream videos and play DVDs. When we get our Wii back from my Dad's house, I'll add a shelf for the sensor bar.

And of cousre, the piano still plays just fine.

Abbey said...

Michael you are so funny! :) And I am amazed by your craftiness. If anyone ever broke into your house the T.V. would be safe!

Caroline said...

Haha, You are a funny guy! I am very impressed!

Tyler said...

No wonder that piano was so heavy to move. (Twice)

Elizabeth said...

michael, you crack us up!

Kelly said...

Hehehe. I loved this post, Michael!

Justin said...

rsrsrsrs