Saturday, November 21, 2009

Drumroll please...


We had our 20 week ultrasound today and our sweet little baby looks like a happy, healthy, wiggly...

GIRL!!!!!

I was so happy that I cried right there in the ultrasound room. We are so excited to meet this sweet baby girl! Ryan has been saying all along that he wanted a sister, and so he is very happy! When he rolled out of bed after his nap today he sleepily wandered into the living room and, rubbing his eyes, said "I am going to have a baby sister just like Katie!" Anyways, that's our big news and we are very happy! Bring on the girly crafty sewing projects and the pink clothes! I'm sooooo ready!

12 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! I was kind of hoping we'd both have little girls! Isn't it crazy to think about having pink in the house after only having boys? It's both exciting and overwhelming at the same time. Hooray for little girls and all the fun things that come with them!

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Me too! Yay for Girls!

Abbeyfan said...

Yay for girls! Oh, sorry Michael. You're a boy. It was exciting then, too! Yay for boys!

Abbey said...

Just for the record, I actually thought it was going to be a girl. I just felt bad for the baby IF it was a boy because everyone wanted it to be a girl. So I said boy. But I knew it was going to be a girl. :P Yay for Girls!

Abbeyfan said...

So. You thought it was a girl before you thought it was a boy, so you said it was going to be a boy, but you knew it was a girl before it was a girl. Oh. I see how it is.

Amber said...

Ahahaha! I love girls. They are so fun. Boys are too, I'm sure. But girls have accessories. Caroline, you will love it. Getting her dressed every Sunday for church will be a party . Your boys will love her. How lucky for that little one to have 2 older brothers to look out for her.

megan said...

congrats! I know you will have tons of fun with the crafty and pink stuff...I would!

Elizabeth said...

As I said on the phone... YAAAEEEEEEAAAYYYYY!!!!!
I have already commenced sewing girly crafty projects!!!!!
P.S. email me your address, we have an awesome Christmas card to send you!

Ryan and Michelle said...

congratulations! how exciting!

Janelle Dobson said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! I just knew it would be a girl! Bring on the pink!

Caity said...

Yay! You'll have so much fun!

Lindsey Hicks said...

Wow. That is so exciting. Congrats!!