Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet Baby Jane

So today we borrowed my sister Kelly's house for another go at Baby Jane's photo shoot. It was definitely better than last time, but Jane sure does have a personality. She likes what she likes, and doesn't like what she doesn't like. No matter how full and happy AnnaMarie got her, boy would she holler and wriggle when we tried to make her do something! But we still got some good ones, although I'm pretty sure that had much more to do with her just being cute even when she's grumpy than it did with me having any sort of photographic skill with newborns. Anyways, here are some of my favorites! Love you, Janey!

I love her adorable big blue eyes. She's such a gorgeous little girl.


I love this one of her on the night stand. It's like she's almost smiling!


This is her disgruntled look.



I love this one, she looks like she's just relaxing there in the baby hammock.



Love those eyes!


This was at the end of our shoot. This is the only one I got of this pose, since she tried to throw herself off the shelf right after this one! She's one tough cookie!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Oooh! Decorating with babies. That could be the title of your next book!

Caroline said...

My next book? Hmm, I must have missed the first one somewhere...

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Thanks, Caroline! I LOVE them! And I had a stroke of inspiration of how to get Jane calm for the next one...we just have to be near running water...

Derek, Rachel and Cadence said...

Ooo! I wish we lived closer to each other! Your photos are great! Mine are so unartistic!