Thursday, October 22, 2009

MN Wilds Vs. Avalanche

Last night Dr. Tyler brought me to the Wilds vs. Avalanche (Avalanches?) game. He was the on-call resident or something in case there were any crowd injuries. Other than giving a benadryl to a kid who thought his peanut allergies were acting up, he got to sit and watch the whole game.

The game was a lot of fun. I guess the Wilds weren't really supposed to win it, but they did! The puck spent a lot of time down by their net though, and it went into overtime and a shootout, so I think they got lucky.

As a bonus, one glass was broken, and there was one fight!

If you want to hear a ridiculous song, check out the Wild's Fight song lyrics:

Here are my favorite lines (full lyrics here):

...
We took our knocks
In the penalty box
Our mother was the referee
...
The day they try to take this game
Is the day the gloves come off
...


And finally, some videos:

The Fight Song:


The broken glass:



The fight:



Thanks Tyler!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Happy Birthday again, thanks for going to the game so I didn't have to go by myself. Sorry I ate all of your birthday snack.