Friday, October 9, 2009

Lily

So, I finally got to do a little photo shoot for Lily, and it was very successful, if I do say so myself. I tried one with Jane yesterday, but a sad Jane combined with three other crazy kids made for a not so successful shoot. Next time, Jane, next time! Anyways, at Kelly's house today we had my dad and Ken to watch all of the other kids, so we got some good quality photographing done. It was really fun! Love you, Lily/Lily Sue/ Chicken Lil!

P.S. Since I always seem to get around to posting something right after Michael does a cute post about something funny Calvin did, I thought I would just remind you all to scroll down and check out Calvin and his zucchini/banana.

Anyways, here are my favorites from today:


Here is Lily in her cozy blanket that her mommy made for her:



Love the flower that is almost as big as her head:



And we rigged up a baby hammock for the occasion. I love love love her hat!


Baby in a purse! If you don't know my sister's love for handbags, then you don't know my sister. Or my mother. Anyways, apparently it's a genetic trait that kicks in when you can afford it. So, here is Lily, getting nice and cozy with Kelly's Dooney & Bourke handbag, channeling positive shopping karma for the future:






And a couple with Lily and her grandpa. I love my dad! He is such a great grandpa!




P.S.S. Don't forget Calvin and the zucchini/banana!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Great job Caroline! The pictures are beautiful. You should have a girl just so you can do all those fabulous pictures for your own baby. Congrats to Ken & Kelly.

Tyler said...

Wow, what a cute baby. Great pictures!

Michael said...

Cute pictures smoochy face! Good work!