Friday, September 11, 2009

Fantastic 5

Hey guys! Check out our new family portrait:


Who, you may ask, is that devastatingly handsome/breathtakingly beautiful white blob to Michael's right? If you guessed a smudgy fingerprint on my lens, you'd be wrong. Why, it's Moore baby #3! (from the 9 wk ultrasound--thus the other-worldliness)

So far Ryan wants a baby sister and wants to name her Christy, Cinderella, Heather or Abbey, in that order.

We're of course very excited for baby to arrive (especially me, because apparently during the last two pregnancies I was too busy to realize that being pregnant is not so fun). Ryan is ecstatic that we will be "a family of five persons!" and talks about it almost every day.

So that's the big news! Come early April we will be an official family of 5!

11 comments:

Ben and Anna Bigelow said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you!!!! congrats, and I hope the pregnancy gets a lot better after the next few weeks!!

Angela said...

Congratulations! And what a coincidence...check our blog too. ;)

Rachel C. said...

Congrats! A family of five! That will be so much fun. What's your gut feeling, girl or boy?

Jamie Hyde said...

Congratulations! Were so excited for you guys! Ava misses Ryan... still to this day she asks "can Ryan come over and play... and be my prince." Hope you guys are doing good!

Elizabeth said...

Yay! I was wondering when you were going to post about this, and wanted to see how you guys were doing, but didn't want to spoil it. Sorry to hear that it's not so great this time (I hear that if your feeling more sick/tired that it may be a girl!!!).

Mark, Andrea, and Mason said...

Yay! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling ok. You have such a beautiful family! :)

Kelly said...

hooray for more nieces and nephews! Evie will love you if you name it Cinderella.

breckster said...

Congratulations!

Amber said...

AHH! That's so crazy! There are people who have 3 kids and stop and just think--you're there! I'm so excited for you. I hope your sick/icky days pass quickly. I like the new family photo. You should have put the baby blob over your belly :)

Janelle Dobson said...

Yippee! Congrats guys I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear about all the fun of juggling three and good luck with the morning sickness. I agree with you, we're your busy you don't notice it as much. Love ya!

Sharesa Larsen said...

Congratulations! I hope this pregnancy is as nice as the others (though it doesn't sound like it is starting out that way!) I also hope it is way better than my last one!