Friday, July 17, 2009

In the small green room...

So I came home from work two days ago to find the house in shambles. Well, at least the bathroom. All things bathroom were in the hallway and the bathroom was a mess. The walls had all been taped off, spackle applied and the edges had all been painted.

Apearantly it was time to paint the bathroom. Kelly had brought up some paint they had used in their bedroom, and Kelly, Grandpa Walton and Caroline did a great job giving the room a makeover.

That night and then yesterday morning Caroline and I finished off the painting and yesterday afternoon we got the hardware back on the walls.

Here's the results:



8 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Oooooh! Yay for a painted bathroom! Good work!

Rachel C. said...

That's such a pretty color! I love it!

Lindsey Hicks said...

I love the color! Great taste.

Elizabeth said...

Very nice! I am a fan, for sure. Ugh, I can't wait to have a house that I can redo and paint and stuff... instead of that weird plastic-y stuff that takes up 3/4 of the walls in the bathroom.

Angela said...

Looks great!

Sharesa Larsen said...

I really like the green! It is hard to find such a wonderful green! I am jealous of the green!

Elizabeth said...

Also, something I noticed in the Ryan tweets... He is pretty polite to Calvin when he's bothering him! All the "please" is impressive! I would like to think that my kids will be that sweet to each other, but who am I kidding.

Amber said...

Ooh I like it. Very nice work. Paint still scares me so our house is very bland paint wise. Someday I'll have to take it on.