Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bubbles!

So the other day my brother in law James took Ryan outside to play with bubbles and oh my, did he have fun! I had to bring Calvin out and grab my camera and document the experience. If you don't want to see a million pictures then first of all you shouldn't be reading my blog anyways and second of all you can just skip the rest of this post. I have way too hard of a time leaving good pictures off so I usually just post all of the ones I like. This time I got rid of 5 of the 22 I was going to post, so I was pretty proud. Anyways, here they are:

Just look at the intensity here. Ryan was taking these bubbles very seriously.









James would blow these big giant bubbles and Ryan would do his best to chase them down.



He was really having a blast.



I really like this one. He is just about to whack that bubble with his yellow thing.



Getting tickled by James, who was really covered in bubble soap by the end.



James giving me a cool, aloof look through his awesome bubble wand.



Here Ryan is showing Calvin the ropes.



What a surprise! Calvin has a confused/grumpy look on his face! Oh wait, never mind, that's not surprising. It's his trademark look.



Michael calls this the baby Zen pose.



I love this one. Calvin and his bubble butt.



Oooooh, a smile! What is it, Christmas?



He really does like being outside on the grass, though. When Ryan was Calvin's age he was not a huge fan.




I don't know why I love this one so much. Maybe it's the monkey arm pose.



This one just makes me laugh. Brotherly love.



Ryan sure loves his uncle James.



Thanks for the great idea James! Ryan loved being out there spending time with you.

2 comments:

Maryn and Jamin said...

So exciting about the new job and the (maybe) house! Audrey misses Ryan and talks about him every once in a while. Today she said, "Is Ryan happy with me? I'm happy with him". Miss you guys..who knows, maybe will we join you someday!

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Oh such cute pictures. I also love the one of Calvin getting bumped in the bum by the balloon. It's like he's saying, "Hey! Excuse me..." How fun!