Friday, February 13, 2009

Great Big Three Year Old!

Yesterday was Ryan's 3rd birthday. I can't believe he is so big already! He had an awesome day yesterday playing with Michael and me, Katie and Calvin, AnnaMarie, Grandpa, Christy and Benjamin. He pushed the garage door button a million times and Michael braved the cold to grill bratwursts outside, so what's not to love? Plus, I made him a GARAGE DOOR CAKE! It looked about a million times better than the elevator cake he had last year, and he loved it. We opened presents after dinner and his favorite things were his fruit by the foots from grandma and grandpa Walton and the spray bottle he got from AnnaMarie. Someone please remind me not to spend money on him for Christmas, because apparantly he is very easily pleased! Didn't I learn that lesson at Christmas???? Anyways, he had such a fun birthday. He even sang happy birthday to himself while he fell asleep during nap time. Anyways, here are some pictures of the festivities!

Here he is with his birthday cake--a replica of Grandpa Ernie's garage complete with driveway and the Expedition. Does he look excited to eat it or what?



Excited much?



Not excited much?



Christy and Katie enjoying the party.



Ryan doing karaoke and displaying his age proudly.



Ryan with his new kid laptop from Grandma and Grandpa Walton.



Opening presents.



Chilling with Grandpa.




Happy Birthday my little punkin pie! We love you!

3 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

It was pretty much the best 3rd birthday I'd ever seen. Way to go, especially on that cake. (Michael had to give Caroline an arm massage after using those squeezing muscles so much.)

Amber said...

I can't believe he is three years old! Seriously! That is BIG! AAH!
His cake looks amazing (I'm not surprised) and it looks like everyone had fun...except Calvin :) who had no expression.

Mintrukpeace said...

Now, I searching for the best information for Garage Doors~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : Garage Doors

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.