Monday, February 16, 2009

Cute Jammies!

So, Michael's Auntie Janny surprised us the other day and brought Katie, Ryan and Calvin some matching bear hug jammies. Aren't they so cute?







Oh, and this one is a hug, not a choke hold:




They are really cute, so thanks Janny!

Also, today Christy and I decorated some ridiculously cute sugar cookies! Look at how awesome we are:




My favorite was the turkey. And I also really liked the apples, complete with worms!

Also, the other night Michael was reading books to the boys on the love sack and they were just so cute that I had to take some pictures.






I just love my sweet boys. They love playing and reading with their daddy. In fact, yesterday when we asked Ryan what he would like to do he said, "PLAY IN THE BASEMENT WITH MY DADDY!!!!!!" Thanks for being such a great Daddy, Michael!

No comments: