Saturday, January 10, 2009

Barf

Ryan is sick today. Calvin too, but he's not barfing.

Ryan hadn't gone to sleep for his nap, so I put him in the pack-and-play in our room. A few minutes later he starts yelling for us. He'd thrown up.

Instead of throwing up in a puddle in the middle of the water-proof pad of the pack-and-play, he decided that he would rather throw up through the mesh side of the pack and play, onto our bedroom wall, and have it dribble down onto the carpet.

I love that little guy!

3 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

That's disgusting.

I've been cleaning up a lot of barf myself, and have decided that the absolute worst is in the carseat. All those straps and buckles and little holes...

Rachel C. said...

Sounds yucky! Because you are an excellent blogger with TONS of great stories--and it sounds like you need a little sunshine in your life--I awarded you a fabulous blog award! Check out my latest post for details.

Jana said...

We are going to miss you guys! I just found your blog so we can at least be updated that way, we're really excited for you. I hope our next hometeachers are up to par, and Michael, I finished the Conference reports yesterday! Good luck with everything!