Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Calvin's Claim to Fame

From the first few days of his life, Calvin has been getting a lot of lip about how he looks like a certain World War II era leader. I tried to ignore it at first when my mom said, "Ya know, Calvin really looks like ______." And I let it slide when I would post pictures of my sweet little boy and my sister would call me and say, "You know who Calvin reminds me of? ______!" And I even laughed along when my friend Liz said, "Hey, we should make or acquire a teeny tiny bowler cap and cane so Calvin can be ______ for Halloween!" All the while though, I was in denial. Last week, however, in one of my classes, a professor put up a picture of said World War II era leader, and I thought, "Hey, that DOES look like Calvin!"

So, I am making a public confession. My son looks like Winston Churchill. See for yourself.



5 comments:

Bart said...

THAT's funny stuff. He just needs a big, fake cigar.

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

That is AWESOME! At least he doesn't look like another WWII leader.

Karen Alana said...

Hi Elder Moore...
Não sei se você lembra de mim, ficamos na mesma zona na missão por 2 vezes, Sister Santos. Encontrei seu blog, estava olhando... Nossa, seu filho é lindinho!!! Parece ter muita energia!!!
Felicidades!!!

Caity said...

Oh that is too funny! But Calvin is so much cuter!

Jason and Jackie said...

That is hilarious! I think Calvin is too cute. Those pictures match perfectly--how did you do that?