Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!

So, today was Michael's 27th birthday. Happy birthday, Michael! I will have to post pictures later (translation--I am too lazy to get up out of the chair and get the card reader), but we had a great day! Last night my parents took us out to celebrate at Sushi-ya, and I would definitely recommend it, and I hate fish and sushi! I had the sesame chicken, and it was great, and more importantly, Michael had all you can eat sushi and loved it. Thanks mom and dad!

Last night we went to bed early and got up late, which equals a very happy me. Ryan was so cute when he came into our room this morning. I said, "Ryan, today is a very special day. Do you know what day it is?" and he said, in a sweet little melodic high pitched voice, "Yes, it's tomorrow!" He's a funny boy. Anyways, he gave us some nice snuggles. Then I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast in honor of Michael's bday and they also ended up being lunch. They were good.

Tonight we celebrated with cake and ice cream and played wii. Anyways, overall, it was a really good day. I love you, Michael! You still got it!

2 comments:

Michael Moore said...

Got what? Was I supposed to give it to you?

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

That's nice! I'm glad you had a good birthday, Michael!