Monday, October 20, 2008

A good day in church

Ryan actually took a nap before church yesterday. What does that mean? That he actually sat during sacrament meeting and was a sweet, well-behaved little boy the whole time. It was awesome. That hasn't happened pretty much since he started walking at 9 month old. So, anyways, when we were getting out of the car and heading into church, I was holding Ryan's hand in the parking lot and he looked up at me and said, "Oh mommy, you are holding my hand so nicely! Thank you for holding my hand! It's not too tight, and it feels nice." Then my purse slid down off my arm and he said, "Oh, oh, I will fix the problem with your purse, don't worry mommy. I will fix it." Then he slid it up a little on my arm and said. "I fixed your problem, mommy!" Then we walked up to the doors and he ran ahead and said, "Don't open the door mommy! I will open it for you! Don't get it, ok? Wait for me to open it!" He was such a sweet boy, it just brought a huge smile to my face. Yay for Ryan! Yay for naps!

2 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Did you ever think that Ryan's body got snatched by the body snatchers?

Caity said...

Oh man, if he keeps that up he will never have any problems with the ladies! What a sweet boy!