Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dangerous

So, in the car the other day, Ryan said, "Calvin is a DANGEROUS boy." And Michael and I of course laughed and asked him why Calvin was dangerous, and he said, "Because he has a spray thingy." (Translation--a spray bottle) So I said, "What does he spray with it?" The answer? "Amimals."

Funny back story--Ryan equates spray bottles with negativity because once I had him over at Liz and Erik's house and he picked up a spray bottle and was walking around watering plants for them--very helpful--and having a generally good time. Then he walks up to Liz, who was looking elsewhere, and said, "Hey Liz" to get her attention. The second she turned to look at her he squirted her right in the face. The look on Liz's face was priceless. I can't even describe it, so I won't try, but it is a treasured memory. HA! Sorry Liz, but it was funny. Anyways, he got in trouble. Hence the negative connotations.

Oh, in other good news, I took Calvin with me to a group meeting yesterday and somehow while I was holding him, he managed to pee AROUND his diaper and directly onto my lap. Wow.

5 comments:

Rachel C. said...

Can I link this Ryan story in my Friday Finds post this week? He is too funny!

Caroline said...

Sure! How are you guys doing? We miss you!

Rachel C. said...

We are doing awesomely! And we miss you guys too! We'll be coming down to Provo for Thanksgiving. Will you be there? Maybe we can play!

Caroline said...

Yeah, I think we will be here! It will be fun to see you!

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

That's funny...can't wait for the craziness! And yes, Calvin peeing on you and not on his diaper is a phenomenom. It should have a good name, too...but I'm too tired to think of one.