Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Portraits!

A few weeks ago we had family portraits taken. We love them! Here are some of my favorites:




And more funny Ryan sayings!

Yesterday morning, Ryan came and sat on our bed with us after he woke up. He said, "Hey, I have a pretend daughter. Would you like to see her?" And I said, "Yes, I would!" And he said, "Ok, she is at my pretend Grandma's house. And she won't tickle us."

A couple of weeks ago, I was out with the boys and my friend Liz really early in the morning. Ryan was looking out the car window and said. "Hey, Liz, the moon is out. And the sun isn't out yet. Jesus made the sun and the moon. And he died for us." (Makes me feel like he actually does listen during family home evening and when I try to talk to him about Jesus during the sacrament).

Last night, I was telling Ryan that he was going to play with Sarah and Sharesa at their house today. He said, "Are you going to play, too?" I said, "No, sweetie, I have to go to school tomorrow." Then he said, "Oh. I will give you hugs and kisses when you go, and you will feel better."

Oh, and I discovered yesterday that Calvin loves it when we sing hymns in church. He starts craning his head all around to find out what in the world is going on, then he starts flapping his arms at an incredible rate, and then he gets a big, goobery smile.

I love my boys!

9 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness your pictures look beautiful. And I love the Ryan sayings. What a wacky kid you've got--he is so smart and so funny, it's great.

Nancy said...

I love the pictures! You all look fabulous, and it makes me hungry for fall. Hope all is well.

Ryan and Michelle said...

Awesome pictures? Where is this? I have been trying to find a cool place to go take rail road pictures? I am very curious. That is great all the stuff that Ryan says, it must be so fun being Mom!

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

Great pics, and I love your goobery boys too! That's funny how Calvin likes singing. :)

Ryan and Michelle said...

Hi Caroline- I went and took pictures up at Vivian Park- found the train, but it was too dark to take pictures, I'll have to go back. We saw a moose on the way up in the canyon- it was pretty awesome. I need to ask you next time I see you how much you charge and your schedule with taking pictures, Ryan and I still have not taken 'married couple' pictures and we'll be married 3 years next month.

oh, i went and took pictures off of Geneva Rd- that barn on my blog. Up in Heber there are also great barns, houses, and picture places- i am sure you're fully aware.
okay, this is getting to be an email, not a comment :)

Sharesa Larsen said...

These are pictures are so beautiful!

Mark, Andrea and Mason said...

You have such a beautiful family!!!

Caity said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!

Lanelle Barber said...

Ahh Calvin's hair makes me giggle. What expressions he has already! Wouldn't it be fantastic if he turned out JUST like Calvin in Calvin and Hobbes? You would never run out of material for your blog.