Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happenings

First off, just thought you all should know, I got my first straight 7 hours of sleep in a VERY long time last week. It was beautiful. Although he hasn't done it again yet...

In other news, we've had some awesome times the last few weeks. We had my brother in law James and our friends Liz and Erik over on the 3rd for a barbecue and entertainment (thank you Ryan and the sprinkler).

On the fourth we went with Abbey and Liz and Erik to take Michael's boat out on Utah lake, but the beaches were mucky and there were a lot of weirdos out, so the boys stayed and the girls (sorry Ryan and Calvin, you guys get lumped with the girls) went to the downtown Provo 4th of July festivities. Later in the evening we went to my parents' house for dinner and fireworks. It was great.

On the 5th we got to watch our little friend Susie Whiting while her parents, our friends Dave and April, attended a sealing in Manti. Susie and RYan played in my parents' back yard and had so much fun together! It was just so cute.

So, here are some pictures that I really love. I'm sorry that there are a million.


Ryan trying to get a drink. Brilliant.

And while I'm at it....

Giving up and wanting me to go fill up his cup:

The boys out in the boat:

Michael and Ryan hanging out on Utah lake:

Calvin and his Aunt Abbey:

Chubby and cute:

Chubby and cuter:

Susie was a good sport...

Ryan looking sultry:

Awwww, hugs.

I just think this one is funny:

Playing in the sandbox:

Hanging out with the drinking fountain:

4 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

You have the cutest boys ever! I love the ones of Ryan trying to get a drink/hair wash and Calvin is getting so big! How did he get such cool hair?!

The Olsen's said...

I love the pictures! Do you think that you could take some pictures of Carson when we get back into Provo! Did you charge a certain amount for that? Well, anyway I would love to get some pics taken. Please let me know if you might be interested in doing that! thanks.
theolsenfamily-utah.blogspot.com

Amber said...

The pictures are so cute. And wow! The boat didn't sink! Good job Michael!

Sharesa Larsen said...

I miss talking with you guys regularly and I miss playing with Ryan. He says the funniest things! Laying on of pants, that makes me laugh! The pictures are soooo cute and your parents backyard seems like a really good spot to take photos of cute kids by the by. I hope you are all well. Congrats on the sleep!