Thursday, July 3, 2008

Boys Are Cool

Calvin started giggling yesterday. Abbey, AnnaMarie, Caroline, Ryan and I have all heard it so far. He gets really smiley and wound up then suddenly it sounds like he's crying/squealing. His chubby little face is just so tight with smiles though that it's easy to see that he's happy.

We were about to say family prayers this morning and I asked Ryan who should say it "I will say it by myself" he declared. "Ok, use your loud voice", I told him. He started by himself...

Heavenly Father, Thank you for my Air Conditioner...


He was also thankful for Grandpas, Grandma, Daddy and Mommy and baby brother.

2 comments:

Mark and Andrea said...

Your two little boys are so cute!!! What a fun trip to Moab. Your pictures are great! Calvin's baby blessing outfit is adorable. Your fishing pictures are great too. I love fishing. I hope you guys are doing good!

Andrea

Mary said...

Too cute! I'm thankful for my air conditioner too. :)