Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Many Faces of Calvin!




Blue Steel------------Smiley-----------Thoughtful



Dazed----------------Buff----------------Sneezy



Content------------What the?-----------Chubby

P.S. If you want the bigger versions of these pics, go here
http://stuporglue.org/gallery/Moores/2008/morecalvin/



I thought you all might enjoy seeing some of Calvin's many looks. He cracks us up, and we love him! Calvin's new trick is smiling. I love seeing his big gummy grins. For awhile, he would only do it for me, which made me feel special. But now he does it for Michael, Grandma, Ryan and the ceiling, too. He's such a sweeite. Here are a couple more smiley pictures:



And a few more recent fun pics, for good measure:


Here is an excited Ryan:


And my two boys snuggling Cowie:


And Calvin lounging with Cowie:


Michael helping Calvin do a pull-up:


Michael and Calvin chilling:


Ryan being a monkey (he also did sound effects):


Our family:




3 comments:

AnnaMarie Ferrell said...

OH, how nice! I'm sure I don't have that many pictures of Katie smiling that young. Way to go! I can't wait to see you guys!

Caity said...

What cute pictures! I love how babies smile at nothing sometimes (like Calvin smiling at the ceiling)! I always love seeing your pictures on your blog! The family photo is great!

Lanelle Barber said...

Haha, Calvin is already hilarious! Your boys take after their mom. =)