Monday, June 23, 2008

Free Fishing Day!

In honor of Utah's free fishing day a couple of weeks ago, we decided to take a trip up to Tibble Fork with my dad and with our friends Dave, April and Susie Whiting. We took out the boat Michael made a couple of years ago (now named "the zippy") and had a great time. Once my dad showed us all how it was done, we caught tons of fish and left just before the rain started pouring. It was a really fun day. The funniest part of the day was when an old fisherman walked by us wearing waders and walked right out into the lake. Ryan thought that sounded like a good idea and followed him right in. It wasn't until he started screaming because the water was cold that I noticed he was actually in the lake, although only up to his knees. Good thing I brought him some spare pants! Here are some pictures of the fun:

Here are me, Michael and Ryan out in the boat:


Here's Ryan fishing:


Here are me, Michael and Ryan in front of the boat:



Here are Michael and Ryan practicing casting before the trip:



Here they are again:


Here's a cute one of Calvin:


And here are some pictures of my boys in the shirts my parents brought them back from Alaska. Thanks mom and dad!


No comments: