Monday, June 23, 2008

Fathers Day!

For Fathers Day weekend we took a trip to Rawlins, Wyoming to visit my Grandpa Balcom. Ryan loved him and followed him around asking him if he had a belly button. He finally lifted up his shirt and showed him to placate him, but to no avail. He pretty much kept asking all weekend. Calvin did some good quality smiling for Grandpa, which really made Grandpa's day. We had a really nice time, and I'm very glad we went to go spend time with him.

In other news, I have an amazing husband. Happy belated Fathers Day! Calvin and Ryan and I love you to pieces, Michael. Thanks for all you do!

Here's me and my Grandpa:


Here's Calvin, smiling up a storm for Grandpa:



And here they are just hanging out:



Grandpa and his two great grandsons:


Ryan wearing Grandpa's Wyoming hat:

No comments: