Sunday, April 27, 2008

Home from the hospital!

I cannot tell you how nice it is to be home! My doctor let me come home on Thursday evening and I am so glad! Don't get me wrong, being waited on hand and foot is nice and all, but Michael does a pretty good job of that anyways, so I would much rather be at home! I'm feeling great, though. Calvin and I went to the Marriott school convocation on Friday, went shoe shopping with my mom and some friends on Saturday, and we all even made it to church today (except for Ryan, he slept over with Grandma and Grandpa). I figure as long as I have to be back at school on Wednesday, I might as well be out doing stuff and getting used to it!

So here are some pictures from the last few days:

Here is Ryan meeting Calvin for the first time:


And here he is trying to give Calvin a kiss on the lips...


My boys:


Our expanding family:


I guess I don't really know the meaning of packing lightly, but Michael was a very gracious pack mule:



Ryan even let Calvin come play in his box house:


And here are my boys playing the Wii:


And here's Michael with his hands full on our excursion to the park on Friday:


We're loving having our new little boy and being a family of four.

6 comments:

Bart said...

Congratulations, Michael and Caroline!!! Thanks for sending a link to your blog -- I've added it to my google reader and will enjoy following your lives! What a cute little guy!

Audrey O'Brien said...

wowie! congrats!

Audrey O'Brien said...

wowie! congrats!

Mark and Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! Calvin is adorable and you look so good Caroline! What a beautiful family. Good luck with a speedy recovery.

The James Family

Amber said...

How fun, I'm glad all is going well! Caroline, your family of boys is so cut! Enjoy your few days off of school--get a manicure or something.

Amber said...

your family is not only "cut", they are also cute! I hate that you can't go back and edit comments!