Monday, October 29, 2007

A Small Victory!

I just wanted to share a small victory I had today. I have not done too much homework and studying this semester (ok, it's a lot, but not nearly as much as everybody else is doing--I do maybe 1 hr a day, my classmates do like 5) so naturally I was pretty worried about my midterms, especially Supply Chain Operations and Finance, which I just plain don't get. BUT, I got an 86% on my supply chain midterm (well above the class average!) and even more impressive...

I GOT A 92% ON MY FINANCE TEST!

I really really expected to fall flat on my face on these tests and be at the very bottom of the class curve, so this was absolutely fantastic news! So, for all of you really smart people out there who scoff at an A-, just pretend that this is really really cool! Just thought I'd share. I feel happy!!!!!

4 comments:

annamarieferrell said...

Yay! That is absolutely fabulous! You're amazing!

Kelly said...

I am so, so proud of you! You're the best :)

Caity said...

I can't say I'm surprised! You are smart! Way to go!

Sharesa Larsen said...

Congratulations!