Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ryan drive. Ok?

Driving us crazy?

The last several days Ryan has started practicing for when he's a teenager. As soon as I strap him into his car seat he'll ask to drive. It has come out like so:

  • Ryan drive. Ok?
  • Want drive.
  • Ryan drive, please?
At least he's still still asking and not just sneaking off with the keys.

Today after his first time saying "Ryan drive. Ok?" I looked back at him. As he looked at me expectantly, he repeated "Ryan drive", but this time pointing at himself, just in case I didn't know who Ryan was.

"You want to drive?" I asked, trying to clarify the situation.

He was quiet for a minute and then said "Daddy drive". And that was that.

2 comments:

Salem said...

That is so funny!!! I can picture cute Ryan putting on a face of, "please!!! I'll be really careful!!" This is such a fun age!! I can't believe how much they are just absorbing everything!! He will be such a fun big brother.

Sharesa Larsen said...

Way cute!