Thursday, October 25, 2007

Petting Zoo and Some Funny Stories....

Well, since I'm off of school for three days, Ryan and I have been living it up. Today we went to the petting zoo with some friends from our ward and we had a great time. In his tradition of saying ridiculously funny things, Ryan gave me a good laugh while we were looking at the chickens. I asked Ryan what a chicken says and he said "bock bock bock". Then I said, "Ryan, can you say hi to the chickens?" And Ryan said, "Hi, chickens!" Then out of nowhere he starts saying, "Eat you, chickens! Eat you!" (we've had chicken for lunch two days in a row). It was hilarious! If there hadn't been a fence there I think he just might have gone over and taken a bite! In other less-petting-zoo-related funny stories, Ryan was playing with my car keys in combination with this antique typewriter we have and kept getting the keys stuck on different parts of the type writer. He would complain and yell for me to help him, but I was busy so I told him to try wiggling the keys. So, he dropped the keys, took a step back and just started wiggling all over. What a nut! Equally funny was the way he looked up at me while he was wiggling with this look that seemed to say, "Look, I'm doing it, and it's not helping at all!" He's a laugh a minute. Anyways, here are some petting zoo pictures for your enjoyment.

Here's Ryan with the chickens...


Smiling by some pumpkins...


Smiling on some pumpkins...


Breaking into the horse corral...


And here he is in jail...


And riding on a pony!

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Ryan is so funny! I love to see the funny little things he comes up with. I can't wait to hear about your new baby. And all your pictures are amazing! I wish we were closer to you so you could take our family portraits!

Sharesa Larsen said...

I love Ryan, he is the funniest kid ever! I hope that you are having fun with him during your little break!